The Cable Matters Micro USB to HDMI MHL adapter allows you to stream videos, view photos, and play games from your MHL compatible Samsung mobile devices onto an HDTV at 1080p resolution. MHL 2.0 technology supports a higher refresh rate (60Hz) than MHL 1.0.
- Input: 5-pin Micro USB (MHL) Male
- Output: HDMI Female; A separate HDMI cable (sold separately) is required
- Power: Micro USB Female; Plug in the included Micro-USB cable to charge your device
You'll be amazed at what your phone can do with your device and MHL adapter.
• Samsung Galaxy S5 i9600,S4 i9500,S4 i9505 LTE,S3 i9300,S3 i9305 LTE,S3 Verizon i535,S3 T-Mobile T999,S3 AT&T i747,S3 Sprint L710.
• Note 8.0 GT-N5100 N5110 N5120,10.1 2014 Edition SM-P600,2 N7100 N7105
If this device doesn't work with your phone then please reboot your phone and reconnect.
How this adapter works
• Step 1. MHL must be connected to Genuine S3 or S4 power adapter through the micro USB cable, the power adapter and the micro USB cable came with the phone. Computer's USB voltage may be not enough for power source.
• Step 2. Use a good quality HDMI cable to connect the MHL adapter and TV, Please change the TV to HDMI channel ( consult your TV manual)
• Step 3. It is all done, You should restart your S3 or S4.
• Step 4. The MHL output doesn't need any settings, once you restart the phone then you can see all display on the TV from your phone.
1 x EXW® MHL Micro USB to HDMI Cable Adapter