Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter allows you to connect your TV, Computer, Tablet, monitor, and other HDMI A devices to a Mini DisplayPort compatible device such as MacBooks, iMacs, and Macbook Pros.
- Lightweight and portable adapter for connecting a Mini DisplayPort (Mini DP or mDP)compatible computer to an HDTV, monitor, or projector with HDMI; A separate HDMI cable (sold separately) is required.
- Transmits both audio and video from computer or tablet to HDTV display; Supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 and 1080p (Full HD) and flawless audio pass-thru for uncompressed digital 7.1, 5.1 or 2 channels.
- Gold-plated connectors resist corrosion, provide rigidity, and improve the signal performance.
- Compatible with Apple MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac, Mac mini, Mac Pro; Microsoft Surface Pro/Pro 2/Pro 3 (NOT Surface for Windows RT); Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon, X230/X240s, L430/L440/L530/L540, T430/T440/T440s/T440p/T530/540p, W530/W540, Helix; Dell XPS 13/14/15/17, Latitude E7240/E7440, Precision M3800; Alienware 14/17/18; Acer Aspire R7/S7/V5/V7; Intel NUC; Asus Zenbook; HP Envy 14/17; Google Chromebook Pixel; Cyberpower Zeusbook Edge X6; Toshiba Satellite Pro S500, Tecra M11/A11.
- Low-profile connector does not block adjacent ports on your computer, has molded strain-relief for long life, and has ergonomically designed treads for easy plugging and unplugging.
1 x Mini Display Port Male to HDMI Female cable