- This Solar Battery Charger Power Bank used in polymer batteries, performance is excellent, safe and practical,especially when you are traveling. The solar panel can make full use of solar energy, convenience and environmental protection.
- 2 USB output ports,allows you charge two devices at the same time,or you can share your backup power with your friend,convenient and sweet.
- Not only can use the solar panels to charge,but also can charge just like other usual battery.Pay attention to avoid being under the Blazing sun for quite a long time.
- Built-in 50000mAh high capacity rechargeable Li-Polymer battery .
- The USB output, more convenient.
- High efficiency of power conversion.
- Electricity-saving function.
- With 4 LED power indicator.
- Partable, practical and long cycle life.
- Safe and reliable, perfect for using on travelling and outdoor activities.
- Battery Type: Polymer lithium battery
- Solar panel: 1.5W
- Capacity: 500000mAh
- Input: DC 5.0V/1A
- Output 1 :DC 5.0V/2.1A Output 2 :DC 5.0V/1A
- Input : DC 5V-1A(MAX)
- Working temperature: Below 40 degree
- Dimension:135x70x18 mm
Click the on/off button one time to turn on the power bank.
Double click the button to turn on the torch.
1 x 500000mAh Solar Battery Power Bank
1 x USB Cable
1 x Box Retail Package
1. In order to fully activate the battery, please charge it via outlet or computer for 10 hours at least at the first 2-3 uses.
2. The energy transformation from solar to electricity is rather slow and the solar charging speed is subject to sunlight intensity and panel conversion rate. In daily life, we highly recommend charge it via wall outlet.
3. Fully charging by outlet takes approximately 10 hours. Do not charge it all day nor over voltage.
4. For safety, DO NOT leave the power bank charging in car in case of high temperature and avoid crashing. Do not make charge while charging itself.
5.Solar charging is supplemental, please do not rely on it for full charge.
About solar function:
The sun will charge this charger to 100% but due to current technology and limited size of the solar panels and the Solar Insolation in your area, it could take over 30 days for a full 0-100% charge with sun.